Thursday, October 31, 2013 | By: Anita

Day thirty-one

Day 31: pros and cons to 30 days of blogging

Pro’s
there was a good discipline in blogging everyday
having different topics to write about
by using the blogtober picture there was
no stress about the time it takes to take pics, edit them and add them to posts
being inspired and challenge to improve and create
helped me to dig deeper into my thoughts, ideas and opinions
having the topic picked for each day, less pressure to come up with my own

Con’s
it was a bit stressful having to blog everyday
missed opportunities to share our lives as they happened
didn’t get to use a picture for each post
always having ideas running through my head
found it to be extremely challenging to write creatively everyday
having the topic picked for each day

Even though the number is similar for each, I think the pros out way the cons… this has been good! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Blessings

1 comments: