Tuesday, October 1, 2013 | By: Anita

Day one

Day 1: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph… no one will be counting your words… probably)
 
My name is Anita ~ born to Grant & Sharon in October of 1967. I am a second born, first daughter, middle child. I am married twenty-seven years to my husband Wayne. We have been blessed with three children; Krystle, Kyle & Darcy and three years ago we added our son-in-law Gerard to our family. We live on the family farm where we cash-crop, soya beans, corn and wheat. I am a believer of the Lord Jesus Christ and we worship in the house of our Lord with our family & friends at Emmanuel Baptist Church. We’ve been empty nesters for the past few years and I fill my days by caring for the household chores, reading and taking my little dog Sasha for walks down the quiet country roads. I am at-home full-time since I was diagnosed with significant health issues that prevent me from being employed. Each year my husband & I travel to the Caribbean for holidays for his much needed R&R. My life scripture is “For I know the plans have for you”, declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and and not to harm you, plans for a hope and a future”. Jeremiah 29:11 {New International Version {NIV}}

Blessings

ps. {203} if you were counting

0 comments: