Monday, October 28, 2013 | By: Anita

Day twenty-eight

 Day 28: progression of journals

As I started to gather my journals, I couldn't believe that I had so many.  Notice the variety of covers. I seem to like pink!

But then I realized that I've been journalling for over 25 years, 12 journals really isn't all that many.  Although we do need to take into account that I've been journalling blogging for 7 of those years and I haven't been overtly faithful writing in my journals. 
 
Before I put the journals away, I spent some time reading though them.  It's alot of fun to re-read my journals and even blogposts.  Seeing areas where I've grown, things I struggled with and how I managed through those difficult times.  Reading through the adventures we shared with our kids brought a warmth to my heart.   I think it's important to keep a record of our lives, whether we only write the day to day stuff or we write deeply from the heart, it's a great way to hold those memories.

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

That's neat! I was just about to say even go back through your past blogs must be interesting too!