Wednesday, October 9, 2013 | By: Anita

Day nine

Day 9: a moment in your day

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away.
~ Hilary Cooper

There are many moments I recall….

Walking down the quiet country roads, there is a serenity that envelopes you. In that moment when you are alone with your thoughts… that’s when I can be the me I am meant to be. Without anyone around, I let it all out. The frustration, the hurt, the silliness, the thankfulness, my pain, my joy, you name it, I let it out. It‘s my time and place to process all those thoughts, ideas, opinions, swirling around.

As the leaves are changing colour and gently falling, they remind me that autumn is here and to take a moment and embrace the beauty in every day. My daughter calls and I stop in my busyness and chat with her…. the hubs is home and we take a tea break in the middle of the day. Learning to be thankful for what is already in my life. Wondering what I did to deserve so many blessings….

Take a moment
To stop
To listen
To live
To love

The best moments are those that have that rare ability to make my stomach tumble and steal my very breath.

Take a moment
To stop
To listen
To live
To love

These fleeting moments that are forever engraved in my mind seem so simple but yet so profound.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

I love that quote! May we take more moments to savor the time or stop and realize what just happened.