Saturday, October 19, 2013 | By: Anita

Day nineteen

Day 19: six of your favourite blogs and what you love about them

krystle's kitchen
This is my daughter's blog.  It's a great way to stay connected with everyday of her life.  She shares words of wisdom, super scrumptious recipes, and helpful weight-loss hints.  I love reading about and following her many adventures.

(in) courage
Here is a collection of women who write and share their many experiences about life, love and God.

Sandra Regier Photography

Is a blog of the many weddings, familys, engagment and baby photos she's taken.  Her talent to capture not only an amzing photo but for us to feel the emotions in the picture is outstanding!!!  I am proud to say she is also my cousin.

Unveiled Wife
After my daughter shared this one with me, I was hooked.   The writer shares deeply from her heart; giving helpful advice to women.

Sugar Shack
My friend Deb writes here and I love reading about her updates, renovations and collections of crafts that she does.  She is naturally crafty and is uninhibited to trying new things.

Mennonite Girls Can Can Cook
If you're looking for an amazing collection of recipes, shared from the kitchen of several different women, this is the one you must check out.  Using regular grocery store items and food already in your pantry, you too can make these simple to follow recipes. 

Blessings

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Hey! Thanks for the blog shout-out! I follow a lot of those too. I'll have to check out (in)courage!:)

Anneliese said...

Thank you from me as well! =)