Friday, October 4, 2013 | By: Anita

Day four

Day 4: favourite quote and why you love it

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt

I love this quote! With the health issues I've been diagnosed with, this has become my new motto.  Things are very different from what I had planned for my later years. 

Notice how I say “I”.

God, however, has His plans all laid out for me just like it says in Psalm 139:16 {New Living Translation {NLT}}You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed”, and in Jeremiah 29:11 {New International Version [NIV}} For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” giving me the opportunity to “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;” Proverbs 3:5 {New International Version {NIV}

ok, ok, technically thats more than one quote ~ what are you the blog police?

blessings
 

0 comments: