Saturday, October 5, 2013 | By: Anita

Day five

Day 5: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don’t have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.

Anneliese blogs over at For Everything a Season.  I found her through the Mennonite Girls Can Cook blog, that a friend of mine introduced me to.   I have been following Anneliese's blog for about 5 years and even though we have never met in real life, I feel I know her. Her writing is honest and refreshing. She willing writes about her faith, her family and the friends she meets, whether through day to day life or those she meets when she is travelling promoting the Mennonite Girls Can Cook cookbook.  Each and every time she leaves a comment on one of my blog posts, my heart does a little happy dance - her wise words of encouragment are a gentle influence and such a blessing in my life.  So dear blogger friend, while we might not ever meet ~ I am excited to share in a small part or your world.  May you continue to blessed as you serve Him in all that you do.


Blessings

0 comments: