Saturday, May 31, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 22

This week with the warmer weather finally arriving, found me outside, mowing lawn, planting flowers, weeding through my perennials, this pretty little perennial is an Anemome
which is an early-spring flower that, according Google is also called a “wood anemone, windflower, thimbleweed, or smell fox”, it grows 2 - 6 in tall and continues to spread a little more each year, I was also cleaning my windows, planting the garden and of course driving tractor.

Once all that was done I then sat and enjoyed the beauty that surrounded me.

What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings


2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

I can agree! My beautiful thing is Spring/Summer weather! It's here, finally!

Debra said...

After all this cold, even the lowly mosquito is a welcome site.lol