Sunday, May 18, 2014 | By: Anita

Celebration

It was his birthday yesterday… and while I don’t post a lot on here about him because he prefers to keep his life a little more private and stay in the background ~ I simply could not let the day pass by with out at least acknowledging that it was his special day.

Darcy has always been quite independent and a free-thinker. Not wanting to conform to the ways of society he takes his own path as he journeys through life. What a blessing he has been and will continue to be as he continues to gain his own independence. He has given us so many joys.....

I think back to where we were 24 years ago, bringing this little {well he was 8lbs 14 oz} boy into the world and I think to myself how quickly that time has gone by.

It's been an amazing journey together so far... I look forward to many more birthdays and years together. For the many blessings that he gives, I am blessed to have him in my life.
Happy Birthday Darcy!!!

Blessings

0 comments: