Saturday, May 3, 2014 | By: Anita

Bautiful Thing ~ week # 18

Confession: I had a beautiful thing from last week that I was going to post and then this week I had another beautiful thing happen. While I was trying to decide which one to post, I realized that since they both involved Krystle and that this is my blog, I could make an exception and have two beautiful things to share…

A week ago on Tuesday my daughter and I treated ourselves to Starbucks and went shopping at Costco. Um, shopping? at Costco?
that’s your beautiful thing? Yes, yes and YES! But, here’s the thing, it’s not really the shopping, nor is it the Starbucks, {although I do love me a Venti Tazo Chai made with soy, extra hot Latte } it’s more about the time I get to spend with my girl.

And then on Sunday, after church Krystle invited us to join her for lunch. We ordered a scrumptious take-out meal of Chinese, which we paired with a lovely glass of wine. Took in an open house of a home I have admired for some time, followed by a walk through McNaughton trail with the dogs.

Each opportunity/moment we spend together is precious, no matter what we do, even shopping. Our time together is always fun, enjoyable, delightful and most definitely amusing with her bouts of silly antics. Not only is she my daughter, but she’s also my biggest supporter, encourager, confidant, mentor, walking buddy, co-worker, best friend, and the list could go on and on…

No matter how much time we spend together, I eagerly look forward to the next time!
What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

Sweet Mom/daughter times are to be treasured for sure. Love that quote and I laughed at the cartoon.