Wednesday, May 28, 2014 | By: Anita

Sometimes

How do you react when things go wrong?
When you receive bad news?
When bad things happen?


Of course, this is the point where I would like to say something holy. Talk about my experiences of leaning into God, remaining in peace throughout the storms, relying on His strength when things have got tough.  And yes, there are times when I can honestly say this to be true in my life.
But…
I have to admit that often I react badly.
I struggle.
Flounder.
Get angry.
Get anxious.
Fail to turn to God.
To rely on Him.
To seek His comfort and peace.
And complain about the fact that it feels like God is gone.

God’s heart is that we know His presence always.
Even in the middle of hard times.
Especially
in the middle of hard times.
God wants us to turn to Him when we go through trials. Not suffer alone.

Sometimes it feels like God is gone. In the middle of defeat. When things seem lost.
And yet…
God is present. And He is keeping His promises.
 
Blessings

0 comments: