Thursday, May 1, 2014 | By: Anita

uh, oh!

Uh oh! I been thinkin’! Hit the random button!

I think I absolutely love Criminal Minds on Bravo.

I think I watch a lot of Bravo.

I think I'm glad Morgan, Jeremiah, and Jefra are off Survivor.

I think I need to buy a bottle of wine.

I think I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

I think I'm over this cold snap... it is a month into the spring right?

I think I need a haircut.


I think I worry to much. 
I think I think too much about getting a puppy.

I think I'm excited for long May weekend.

I think I've decided to make a big lunch for that Sunday.

I think I'm so over spring cleaning season.

I think I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I think gas prices are stupid.

I think my son is great as security for Encore in Orillia.

I think I'm over being told that my illness is all in my head.

I think I’d like to start a Pinterest account.

I think I found a new hobby to begin.

I think Kevin Costner is an underrated country singer.

I think I need to meet my friend for tea and have a good gab fest {like STAT}.

I think I'm getting panicked about trying to find my daughter something fun for her birthday.

I think its weird I'm still panicking about birthday presents.

I think I need to get a new book to read.

I think I read too much.

I think I’m in awe of my son’s skill for long-boarding.

I think I'm ready for summer holidays.

I think Thursdays are cool.

Blessings

3 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

This was a GREAT & FUN read. As for your daughter's birthday, don't worry about it! Let's just go somewhere for lunch! Or a tea date works well too. :)

krystle ann-marie said...

Also, I can help with the Pinterest account. ;) Just waiting for you to give me the go-ahead.

krystle ann-marie said...

Finally, I am also ready for summer holidays.