Tuesday, January 3, 2012 | By: Anita

House bound

We're experiencing a full fledged winter snow squall storm which according to wikipedia is a sudden moderately heavy snow fall with blowing snow and strong, gusty surface winds. After months of mild, rainy weather, January it seems is determined to make up for lost time. Welcome to Huron County, where the sun can shine one minute and you can't see across the farm yard the next. We live minutes, literally minutes from the lake and quite often we experience lake effect weather.

So I am house bound, for a while. Not that I care really, I enjoy being safe & warm. And since I've no place to go, I'll enjoy my quiet, warm & cozy house. However there was time when I had places to go and things to do and nothing, not even a major storm was going to stop me. Silly, huh? I've come along way, thank goodness!

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

Lovely picture of a winter wornderland....how quick the weather can change...reason to be thankful for a warm house that gives shelter from the elimants...and even better when you can stay there...I think it is an age thing... I know my outlook sure has changed with the "importance " of getting somewhere when it is nasty out\

Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

Glad we missed it! :) But now I wouldn't mind a snow day so I could stay at home with my snuggly PJ's and hubby!