Tuesday, January 17, 2012 | By: Anita

His Birthday

It's his birthday today and we're celebrating. He's the one who swept me off my feet over 25 years ago. The one who loves me unconditionally. The one who has provided well for our family. The one who loves sports. Whether he's playing volleyball or badminton, or he's watching tennis, hockey, football, soccer, poker, curling, baseball, bowling, skating, billiards, golf, did I miss any?, oh yeah and darts. {smirk}

He's the one who'll give you 101% at every thing he does and he'll usually do it with a smile on face. He's a happy-go-lucky kind of guy who is about as optimistic as they come.

And

He's the one I love with all my heart.

Happy Birthday, Wayne! wishing you many more years!

Blessings

2 comments:

Candice said...

What a loving tribute.

Becky said...

And he even got a fog day to boot on his birthday....enjoy your day out in London to celebrate...

Happy Birthday Wayne