Saturday, January 14, 2012 | By: Anita

Frosty Morning

Usually my walking time is my thinking time. My time alone with God. I enjoy the beauty of these frosty mornings. The clean, crisp air, the crunch of the snow under my feet and the quiet that can only come from living in the country. ahh yes, I love it! But today my husband was able to join me and our sweet little puppy for our daily walk. We enjoyed some deep conversation, and a good workout as we walked the snow laden roads. There is a small creek that runs through the back of our farm and with all the fresh fallen snow, I couldn't resist taking a picture. There was a serenity I felt when sitting there staring at the creek trying to get a good picture. But, brrr, it was just too cold to linger there much longer. I'll have to return in the summer and enjoy the quiet that I felt today.

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Fun! I like the creek picture better when it's summer time. :)