Thursday, January 5, 2012 | By: Anita

Bliss Time

For years my sister and I have referred to each other as 'bliss'. Why? I honestly don't know, but it's been that way for years. Becky and I are only 15 months apart in age and growing up we didn't always see eye to eye. In fact there were years that we weren't together much. With each of us having our own circle of friends and enjoying different activities we spent a great deal of time apart from each other, time that unfortunately we can never get back.

As we grew up and moved out of the family home we learned to appreciate each other and have become the best of friends. We try at least every other month to spend time together over lunch catching up. Today was that day for us. We met at Kelsey's and enjoyed a two hour luncheon, but unfortunately we weren't quite done catching up so we moved over to the local Timmy's and continued our visit.

I greatly appreciate our times together. Having someone that you know you can trust with your inner most secrets without fear of condemnation is such a blessing. Not only is she my sister but she is also a very dear friend and one that I am honoured to have in my life.

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yes and even after Timmys still felt like we still could have talked more...so glad we could make it work to get together....love spending time with you.....
Looking forward to do it again SOONER!!!

Blessings
Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

Awh, isn't that special. I choked up a little. I miss my brothers and appreciate them more now that we aren't under the same roof.