Sunday, June 3, 2012 | By: Anita

Shop-a-holics Anonymous

Hello my name is Anita, and I hate shopping.
I know, I know, I am a bit odd, since most women love to shop. I guess I don't quite fit in with all the 'normal' women.

There is just too much stress. To find not only the right style, but the right colour, then there is the whole size thing. In one store I was a 4; then I walk to another store and magically I turn into an 8. um what? How did that happen? Julia Roberts in the movie "Pretty Woman" makes it look so easy.

Thankfully, Krystle was able to come along. With her sense of style and persuasive way, I was able to find and purchase shorts, a skirt, and several different shirts.

To be honest, I would likely never go shopping, but since it allows me an opportunity to spend time with my girl, and we treat ourselves to a Venti Tazo Soy Chai Latte at Starbucks, I think I can manage a shopping spree once or twice a year.

Blessings

4 comments:

Becky said...

sounds like a VERY successful and FUNTASTIC day!!! can't wait to see the new look

Bliss

Anneliese said...

That sounds like a perfect time spent together.

krystle ann-marie said...

I was just thinking the other day that we are due for our "Annual Bayfield Day" again. :) Can't wait to see all the new outfits on the blog ;)

Debra said...

Hi my name is Deb and I hate shopping too.