Friday, June 1, 2012 | By: Anita

Bloomin' beautiful

As I walked around the farm house I took a few pictures of the bloomin' beautiful flowers.

My purple iris.
 The purple & pink, petunias, verbena and calibrachoa.
 My two-tier planter with pink geranium, purple osteospermum, spider plant, licorice, fibre optic grass, purple wave petunia, potato vine and english ivy.
 My kettle with pink double impatiens and dusty miller.
 The same purple & pink, petunias, verbena and calibrachoa in an urn.
If you haven't already guessed, I am a pink & purple kind of gal!

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

Looks VERY lovely.... I have decided with the why bother approach to flowers this year... I did by 2 hanging baskets... but I am NOT faithful in remembering to water my planters so... why bother planting any only to have the poor plants suffer and die... I bought FAKE ( YES REALLY) fake flowers for my planters this year.. I know the colour and the flowers will last all season this way... LOL

Bliss