Tuesday, June 26, 2012 | By: Anita

Anniversary Celebrations

 Anniversary Celebrations!
Today marks the celebration of Krystle & Gerard’s 2 year wedding anniversary. It doesn’t seem quite possible that two years have already passed, but the calendar does not lie. It’s been wonderful watching these “kids” as they work together making decisions regarding their future.

I was chatting with a friend the other day giving her an update on my kids and mentioning something about Krystle and her husband, my friend stopped me and continued to question me that I in fact have a daughter that is married. I smiled. Yes folks, I do have a daughter that is married, I also have two adult sons that are living independently. Some days it is hard to admit that I am old enough for this to happen, for Wayne, well, it’s not a problem {>.<}

but I’ve gotten off topic……

Krystle & Gerard
Dad & I are wishing you all the good things in life; may the love that you share, grow deeper with each passing year. Your anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live your dreams together. Remember that love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity. Congratulations!!!

Blessings