Tuesday, April 3, 2007 | By: Anita

Two down

Two down and five to go.....
But I am managing on my own quite well.
Today went even better than yesterday, with Heart to Heart at church it made the morning just fly by. I am able to take some time out of my day and visit during the coffee time with the other ladies that come to church. It is such a wonderful program that is offered.
During the first hour is the study time, then a half hour break for refreshments and fellowship. The second hour is creative or craft time. The committee comes up with great books to study and amazing craft centres. They average anywhere from 50-65 ladies each day. That does not even count for the children that are there.
It was wonderful to catch up with a few friends.
One in particular is Sandra my cousin whom I have had the opportunity to "help" her with her photography business. Last year I helped her with about a dozen weddings. I first started with just carrying the bags and running (literally) to & from the vehicle to get whatever she needed. But as I continued, I was entrusted with her camera and started to take pictures, not the important ones mind you, but back shots, shots of the side when everyone was focused on her. I was so excited when I found out one of the couples bought one of my shots for their album. Not bad for the apprentice. I had so much fun last year, I asked Sandra if I can help out again this year. I am so looking forward to it.
Blessings

1 comments:

Bri said...

We loved having you at our wedding...What a treat, two photographers! There were definatly a lot of great shots that you took! Thank you!