Monday, April 16, 2007 | By: Anita

The Apprentice


On Saturday, I helped my cousin Sandra with a wedding. It is her second of a very busy season, she has 22 weddings booked so far! This is my third year helping, and I LOVE it. I remember my very first wedding that I had helped with, I was SO nervous. I am amazed at Sandra, she has a such gentle way with people. Helping them to relax, have some fun and she gets GREAT photos in the meantime.

I have become much more confident as I wander about the day with a camera around neck. Taking random & portrait photos. I usually only take side shots, but it gives the couple more selection to choose from.

We met up with Holly & Drew at Hessenland, what a beautiful couple. They had their ceremony and dinner all at the coach house. It was such a fun day. A little cool for outdoor photos, but that just meant that we had to be a little more creative with where to take the photos, so nobody would freeze.

With my work schedule I had agreed to help with one wedding a month, but after Saturday and having SO much fun, I can hardly wait till the next one.

Blessings

0 comments: