Saturday, April 30, 2016 | By: Anita

The Trail

Her and I have walked this trail so many times that I've lost count. 
And since we've moved to town it became our weekly thing. And then... winter.  Which kinda slowed us down some. But thankfully that season is over and we can make more use of walking the trail again. 

And that’s exactly what my girl and I have been doing.

It’s simply wonderful! 

We can talk easily because there is no traffic except for the occasional fellow traveler or bicycle and it’s wide enough to push the stroller.

We can walk steadily with our dogs and sometimes we even let the dogs off-lead {shh, don’t tell} so they can sniff every tree giving them a good run. 

It’s perfect!  

With the trees budding, the grass getting greener, and the river flowing, it sure makes me appreciate even more how much I love being able to spend our time together walking the trail. 

Take Care

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

I'm itching to go! This aft? :)