Wednesday, April 13, 2016 | By: Anita

Fashion?!?

There are so many things I simply do not understand that I have had to have my adult kids explain it to me… 

Pinterest, Instagram, Selfies, Snap-Chat, Hashtags. 

Here’s a few more...

People who wear glasses, without prescription lenses. I have worn prescription glasses for over 40 years. So, WHY in the world would someone choose to wear glasses for “style” and “fun”? 
They aren’t that fun. I Promise. 

AND 

Women who wear leggings as pants. I can't help but notice so many women going outside in public wearing leggings instead of pants. Puh-lease. Nobody wants to see that… Women walking around with their butt showing thinking it is okay because they have leggings on. Seriously!?! go put some pants on. 

What about you? What current trends do you need to have explained? 

Take Care

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

I'm with you on the leggings! And I still don't get the hashtag thing (how you do it) but I like reading them. They are their own language.