Friday, April 22, 2016 | By: Anita

Spring

Spring is not my favourite season. 

In fact I have to say it’s my least favourite. Or fourth favourite if you will. I really don’t like it much at all, it's one of those must get through it kinda seasons. 

Sure it brings bursts of colour and bright skies and the fresh air smell when we open windows, but it also brings the rain and the mud and the overcast days. 

I just don’t like spring.  

It’s really hard on some days when it’s rainy, gloomy and gray. Take this week for example, we first started the week with the warmer weather and summer-like feel for a few of the days, giving me reason to almost say I like spring. Almost.  And then BAM! rain and gray for the next few days...    

I’m ready for summer. I know, I know, we’ve hardly had spring. But, let’s just be honest, if I could skip this season I likely would.

And since, I’m not much of a gardener either, {like, at all} 
that makes this season harder to enjoy!  

But as spring is blooming all around, it got me to thinking.  To be content we must make a habit of being truly thankful and looking for the beauty that’s all around us, in all the moments/seasons in our lives...  even Spring!

How about you? Which season if your least fav?

Take Care

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Oh it's one of my favourites! I also love Autumn. Summer is by far my favourite! Winter- the least. :P