Thursday, April 7, 2016 | By: Anita

Not Giving Up

I’m feeling a bit battered and bruised these days. 

Learning to accept where you are or being content with your circumstances is a process. It’s been a real struggle for me, I was definitely not ok with where I was and I was unsure of how all this would come together for good. {Romans 8:28

Giving up would have been a lot easier. 

Ever felt like that? 

Life doesn't always go the way we want; there’s financial difficulties, job changes, health issues, I’m sure you can relate... and yet we have to decide in those defining moments if we are going to crumble or not. 

It's been hard and tiring and wearisome.

There are days when I don’t feel like I’m truly okay…life is spinning fast and there are things to do, places to be, friends to see, and on and on the list goes. 
When we feel like giving up on whatever we’re dealing with, let’s cling to this scripture: "that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus”. Philippians 1:6b {New International Version {NIV}}

With all the times I felt like giving up, looking back now, I’m glad I didn’t.  And so I'll keep pressing on ... I'm not giving up!

Take Care

0 comments: