Sunday, December 29, 2013 | By: Anita

Puppy Love

We brought her home 5 years ago today, and named her Sasha.  
According to wikipedia a best friend (friendship), is someone with whom one shares the strongest possible kind of friendship. Even though she is not a person, I would consider her my best friend and here's why:
each and everytime I come home, whether I’ve been gone all day or for less than a minute, she greets me with such genuine affection by wagging her tail and running all over expressing her excitment;
just spending together is enough, whether we are walking down the country roads, sitting on the couch or heading our for a road trip, never caring the destination; 
she gives me her unconditional love and loyalty.
She's become such a part of our family, that I truly cannot imagine life with out her.

Blessings

0 comments: