Thursday, December 12, 2013 | By: Anita

lately...


in my kitchen:
homemade pizza, chili, potato soup
cookies and squares and christmas treats oh my!

on my night table:

whistleblower ~ tess gerriston, the hot flash club ~ nancy thayer,
kiss ~ ted dekker, identical ~ scott turow

through my speakers:
bx 93, christmas cd’s

search engine history:
blogger, face book, unveiled wife

readings in my bible:
luke
{reading one chapter each day as i prepare my heart for christmas}

enjoyment:
time spent with family, multiple christmas parties, reading,
walking in a winter wonderland, learning yoga

tv shows:
survivor, the big bang theory,
any Christmas classic ~ charlie brown christmas, frosty the snowman,
how the grinch stole christmas, rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
santa claus is comin’ to town, the little drummer boy
and my favourite mickey’s christmas carol
 
movies:
 elf, the santa clause, home alone, scrooged, polar express
{‘tis the season, after all}
 
blessings

0 comments: