Tuesday, December 3, 2013 | By: Anita

nonsense

4:23 AM
that's what the time on the computer says right now. i've been awake since 3:00 AM, lying in bed, trying to go back to sleep, but to no avail.  so, here i sit with a cup of tea, blogging, while the rest of the world sleeps.  well, maybe not the entire world. i suppose there might be a few other poor, unfortunate souls lying awake as well.


4:27 AM
yup. it took me that long to write that tiny little paragraph. my typing skills are not that great. perhaps i shouldn't have cheated during my high-school typing class.

Sigh.

now i shall have to reap the consequences of that despicable behaviour. add to that, the fact that i am typing in the dark and that i can't spell hard words... you know, words like “despicable“. i have spell check, but you have to have the word at least spelled somewhat correctly for it to be able to figure out what the word is supposed to be to be able to check it, and since my first attempt at spelling it was so bad that it couldn't guess what i was trying to type, i had to keep trying different letters until it was finally able to figure out what word i was trying to spell so that it could make the correction.

4:37 AM
it took me ten minutes to write this last paragraph. it takes me a while to figure out what i want to say.

4:40 AM
three whole minutes… but i did blow my nose and pick up my cup of tea during that time as well.  plus, i sat staring at what i had written for a while. you know......to make sure everything was spelled correctly {just in case my computer makes a mistake} and also to see if everything made sense.

4:46 AM
i just read over everything i have written so far. now i am sitting here wondering what else to say.  nothing seems to be coming to mind. quite possibly because it's now

4:48 AM
and i should be asleep. but, alas, i cannot. and so here i sit, blogging nonsense.

4:57 AM
i've just re-read this entire post three times.

5:06 AM

5:07 AM
sometimes it's painful being me.

blessings

1 comments:

Debra said...

Ha! That gave me a good chuckle! And I was awake too at that time, if only I had known.....lol