Wednesday, March 9, 2011 | By: Anita

Walking along.....

It's something I enjoy.... daily. With my trusted little puppy, Sasha, we'll walk our way down the side-road thoroughly enjoying our time together. Even leaving our mark in the snow on the road. With the cold crisp air and clear blue skies, I find these days are absolutely beautiful. It gives me a great opportunity to think and often helps in the processing of all those ideas, opinions and thoughts that come to my mind. It helps me take all the memorable moments and clearly see them for what they are and to appreciate all the blessings I have in my life. I tend to like the solitude of walking down a country side-road with no cars to disturb me. I find that I am able to deeply think about all the little things in life, which in turn helps me blog more about what's on my mind.

Blogging for me has become a way to express myself more clearly and perhaps seem more outgoing. It’s a place where it does not matter if I can’t immediately find the right words, a place where I can delete and restate what I really want to say, without stumbling over my words.

So as I continue to walk along through this journey of life, may I have the courage to "be who I am and blog what I think."

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

I can relate. Walking to you, is like running to me. :)