Tuesday, March 15, 2011 | By: Anita

She-she

Having never heard of a 'she-she' party, I was super excited when Krystle invited me to one. It's a home party, (something like Tupperware) except it's purses, jewelery and scarves, oh my! Can one really have to many?

While most of the articles were gorgeous, nothing screamed at us to be bought, so we simply thanked the hostess and went on our merry way. As we headed back to the apt. we took a little detour and treated ourselves to Soy Chai Tea Latte from Coffee Culture..... mmhm super yum!

What a perfect way to end the wonderful time spent with my girl.

Blessings

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

It was more fun to hang out with you!! Thanks for the yummy treatie!

Becky said...

Sounds like a FUN day spent with your girl...I fund it hard to believe that miss Kryssi did not see a purse that she liked...

We need to do a tea date again soon.
Bliss