Wednesday, March 30, 2011 | By: Anita

Frosty Morning

There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who say "Good Morning, Lord" and those whose say "Good Lord, it's morning". Unfortunately I am one of the latter. I am not .. at... all ... a morning person. I'd much rather be in my cozy warm bed sleeping. Ironically the man I married is totally a morning person. {side note: even when we`re on holidays we're lucky if Wayne can sleep in till 7:00am} However this morning for some unknown reason I was awake at much earlier time than usual and rather than trying to turn over and go back to sleep I thought I would get up and go for a brisk morning walk. Thankfully before I left I grabbed my camera and I'm ever glad I did. Look at what saw I this morning. A little hoary frost sure can dress up a barren tree. And it always makes evergreens look like Christmas, mind you I am more than ready for spring weather.

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!
I love my morning drive to work when the frost is in the trees, although I too am so ready for spring to come....

Blessings
Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

you should see my post about Spring! Such a contrast to your pictures. It's suppose to get really really warm by Monday :) :) :)