Monday, March 21, 2011 | By: Anita

Parenting

As a little girl growing up all I ever wanted to be was a mom. Not the most glamorous of jobs but one I wanted nonetheless.

Wayne & I are super blessed to have these three kids.
Darcy, Krystle & Kyle. Of course it's not always been smiles, laughter and fun, there has been heartache, tears and disagreements but through it all there has always been love.

After Krystle married Gerard, and Kyle & Darcy both left for college, I found that my role as a mom drastically changed. It's not been an easy transition. I must admit it has taken time for me to adjust to my new role. And like the photo below suggests about the benefits not kicking in till later, I am definitely "in later" and loving it.
Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

I would NEVER say parenting is a terrible job..there are TOOOOO many blessings and benifits in it...after spending a WONDERFUL vacation with my family there is NO comparison....

Blessings
Bliss