Saturday, March 5, 2011 | By: Anita

Family

Before the boys head back to college after their reading week break, I invited Meme & Papa, and Krystle & Gerard over for dinner. Tonight we enjoyed baked ham, scalloped potatoes, buttered onions & green beans, cheesy butternut squash, Caesar broccoli slaw and caramel chocolate cake. I even brought out the good china; Royal Albert bone china 'lavender rose'. The evening was filled with good conversation, great games and oodles of laughs.

Time spent with family is always such a wonderful treasure!

Blessings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I finally figured out how to post a comment and I put it on the wrong one. OH WELL!!!

Becky said...

Sounds like it was a special night (bringing out the good china) good for you I am not sure when the last time I brought out my china...
how FUN to have family get together..

Blessings
Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

:) We felt pretty special that she used the GOOD china. :)