Sunday, March 20, 2011 | By: Anita

Springtime

This beautiful plaque is on the wall in the entrance room to my home. It serves as a gentle reminder that seasons come and seasons go. Each having their benefits and drawbacks. With the passing of each season, I like to take a moment to be thankful for the old season and for the new one to begin.

We celebrated the "official" first day of spring by going to the Fort Rose Maple Company for the delicious all you can eat pancake brunch. Of course no visit is complete without the purchase of maple syrup.

ahhh, spring! love it!

Blessings

3 comments:

Becky said...

I will trust that spring is oon on its way to stay...but for now I will enjoy the blessing of another snow day..LOL

Blessings
Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

Super yum! I think this will become a well loved annual tradition.

Jane said...

We went Apr. 3rd last day. Was the first time that we were there and really enjoyed it. Will go again next year I hope.