Monday, March 14, 2016 | By: Anita

Love to read

While I'm not taking up the reading book challenge this year... I'm still reading. Considering we're 10 weeks into the year and I just finished book 10, I'd saying I'm off to a pretty good start! 
So far I've read 

# 1 See Me ~ Nicholas Sparks ****
# 2 Black Eyed Susans ~ Julia Heaberlin  *
# 3 Postmortem ~ Patricia Cornwall  **
# 4 Left to Die ~ LIsa Jackson  ***
# 5 NYPD RED ~ James Patterson  ****
# 6 The Forgotten Room ~ Karen White  *****
# 7 Blue Prints ~ Barbara Delinksy ***
# 8 The Apprentice ~ Tess Gerritsen ***
# 9 The Lives Between us ~ Theresa Rizzo  ****
#10 Beside Myself ~ Ann Morgan ****

{Rating system}
* don't bother
** was ok
*** pretty good but wouldn't recommend
**** very good, would recommend
***** excellent, highly recommend  

How about you? Read anything good lately? 

Take Care

2 comments:

Anneliese said...

Gotta love that shot! Smiled at your ratings.
You get a lot more reading done than I do!
And when I finally go on vacation I'm scrambling for what to read.
I should start a list.

krystle ann-marie said...

Great start to 2016!! Also like your ratings. Who did you get that idea from? ;)