Friday, March 11, 2016 | By: Anita

just girls

There were five of us around the table last night... all girls!
It was a last minute invitation to join "the gang"  for dinner.  One of the girls' husbands was out of town on business and she didn't want to eat alone, so it was decided we should do dinner together.

It's said "that when women get together, curious things happen"I think that that's true because when I spend time with my friends I feel better ~ a better person, better about myself and better about my life.That's what friendship is all about. 

We talked, we laughed, we ate, but we also supported, encouraged, applauded and shared our lives with other.

There is nothing quite like friendship is there?  But real friendship is actually about investment. It’s about showing you care. It’s about sacrifice. Giving. Love.

I believe that friendship is a gift from God.

Take Care

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

Amen! Love this and can relate!