Sunday, March 6, 2016 | By: Anita

Date Day

Remember this post?

About how I wanted my husband and I to commit to "date" each other once a month through out this year. 
So far we're 3 for 3....

Since today was the 6th and a Sunday no less, we decided to keep it simple.  I mean who says dates have to be super expensive, swanky, or exorbitant.  It's about spending time together!

We are extremely fortunate to live in town where there is this amazing trail.  
While we have walked this trail in every season... there is is something serene about walking it in the winter.  With the sun shining, the crunch of snow under our boots and our little puppy, rolling in the freshly fallen snow.  Our walk today was absolutely wonderful.  

It's been super exciting dating my husband again, and I am looking forward to next month!

Take Care