Monday, November 26, 2012 | By: Anita

About him

I’ve been here for the most part of the day trying my darndest to think of a post to write.

I am stumped.

So for today I am going to write about how thankful I am for my husband.

I know that many women have married great men, and that we know that NONE of us is perfect in every way anyway - we can't be until we are in His presence, but I'm so thankful for Wayne.

He isn't perfect. Neither am I.

But he IS:
A great provider.
A lot of fun.
Some one who loves me, no matter what.
Patient.
Considerate, not just to me, but to everyone.
Smart, as in intelligent.
A good sport.
Generous.
Forgives and forgets.
Joyful.
Has a L O N G fuse, and never runs out of patience with me.
A really good man.
Loves God.
Is faithful.

None of those are in any particular order, and I am too tired to write witty, long or romantic things about him. .. .. .. .. ... .. .but I'm just so thankful for him!
Thanks God, for creating Wayne for me!!!

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

There is always someone or something to be thankful for! I know that you and Dad, while not perfect, are perfect for each other! I hope our future children will be able to see our marriage and think the same way about us!