Saturday, February 4, 2012 | By: Anita

Zielman Spa & Retreat Centre

For the past, mmhmhmm, not sure how many years it's been now; my mom, my sister, my daughter and I gather for a mini retreat and spa day. It's been at my mom's house for several years, but with Krystle recently purchasing a new home; she was keen to host.

So we gathered yesterday and feasted on a super yum dinner of Chinese food and enjoyed great conversation with each other. We watched the movie The Help and ended up chatting until 3:00 am. This morning we were treated to a delectable brunch of Belgium waffles, strawberries, muffins, croissants, pineapple, bacon, orange juice and tea. What a treat! Then the spa fun began. With foot baths, manicures, & facials we were certainly spoiled.

It was such a delightful way to spend the weekend. Thanks for hosting Krystle. I am really looking for next years.

Blessings

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

I can't wait until next year either! :)

Becky said...

Always so much FUN!!! getting together...the time always flies by so fast...
looking forward to next year

Bliss