Sunday, February 5, 2012 | By: Anita

One thing leads to another

It’s very easy for me to get sidetracked when I am at the computer. The other day, I started at
Mennonite Girls Can Cook and followed the link to

For Everything a Season and followed the link to

Nothing but blue sky and followed the link to

Happily Ever After and followed the link to

A Tasty Kitchen and followed the link to

A Spicy Perspective and before you know it, I'd been sitting at the computer for hours.

If you've read every post on each blog {like I did!} you'll soon realize why I can't get anything done in a day!

Blessings

3 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

;) That's getting plenty done. ;)

Anneliese said...

This made me giggle. And then I see your comment and I go to your blog and we have come full circle... when I should be going to bed.

heidi said...

thanks for finding my blog and leaving a comment :)