Friday, October 1, 2010 | By: Anita

Getting Decked!

Recently, I posted on my facebook status that "Anita Gingerich just got decked". One person who knew what I meant clicked on the "like this" button. Another person not knowing what was meant commented with great concern about my well being. You just gotta love the English language. But that's not the point of this post.

We built a gazebo last fall in preparation for Krystle & Gerard's wedding, knowing that after the wedding we'd move it into it's permanent place. Last week Mike Z started building the deck and attaching the gazebo to finish it off. It took 3 guys with 3 tractors all morning to get the gazebo in it's proper place. In one short week it was finished, so I took a walk around and got some photos.
Looking out from under the veranda. Walking around the outside. A new seating area - one I am super excited to use! The platform steps. And the end - this is where the hot tub is going - yeppers finally convinced him ^.^ ahhh I LOVE IT!

Blessings

2 comments:

kelly said...

Beautiful!

Becky said...

very nice!!!can't wait to see it and maybe even sit out on it on Sunday

Bliss