Tuesday, October 19, 2010 | By: Anita

Shopping spree

Krystle & I just returned home after a very long, afternoon and evening of shopping. Not my most favourite activity, but one that was very necessary. After losing 20 lbs, I found that my clothes were not fitting anymore, thus a shopping spree. I really hate shopping. The looking through all the racks trying to decipher what to try on. The pressure of the sales people to buy the things you're trying on, whether they look good on you or not. And the time it takes to try everything on. Having Krystle along made it much more tolerable. Thankfully we found a few clothes that when added to what I already have at home will give me some new outfits.

Best part of my day??..., no it's not coming home with new clothes, it's being able to spend time with Krys ~ thanks doll, you made the whole experience wonderful, let's do it again... um.... but not for a while. >.<

Blessings

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

like ;)

Becky said...

so glad you had a good day with Kryssi, a fashion expert in the family is helpful when it comes to clothes shopping
and keeping it in budget is a bonus

Blessings
Bliss