Monday, October 11, 2010 | By: Anita

Saying good-bye

Both our boys live away from home while their attending college. With Kyle in Orillia and Darcy in London, today was a day of good-byes. This weekend was wonderful having everyone home for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. So I drove Kyle to Stratford where thankfully my Mom & Dad were willing to take Kyle back to Orillia. Later then, Wayne & I drove Darcy back to London; and here I sit a little down-hearted. But as Dr. Seuss says "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.” So I'm trying to smile... .. .. .

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

Thinkin of you as you readjust to "quiet" living conditons again

Start counting the days to the NEXT big event (hope it can come BEFORE Christmas..)

Bliss