Saturday, October 30, 2010 | By: Anita

Party for three!

One of the newer traditions we began in my family is that my brother, sister & I gather together to help celebrate each other's birthdays. It's probably been about 5 years or so that we've been doing this and I love it. My brother, bless his heart, was the one who came up with the idea. Since I recently celebrated my birthday I got to choose the restaurant where we gathered. So we meet up in Stratford at Kelsey's (totally forgot my camera) where we enjoyed a great meal, even better conversation and totally enjoyed our time together. We continued our time together by heading over to Coffee Culture and continued to catch up with each other and our ever-so busy lives.

Family is something I tend to take for granted, it's one of those things that I've always had and today really realized how grateful I am to have a brother and a sister. Thanks guys for a great afternoon, I'm really looking forward to February when we get to do it again.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

ALWAYS a good time when we get together...I enjoy this "special family time" as well

so good to catch up on all the happenings in our lives

Look forward to February as that is my birthday.( and thus not my turn to pay...LOL)

Blessings
Bliss