Friday, August 19, 2016 | By: Anita

You are here

There are times throughout my life, I find myself asking the question, “How did I end up here?”

“Here”, as defined by dictionary.com,  “in this place, this spot, this location; at this juncture.”

Most times, when I ask the question, I'm in a place or situation where I'm not sure i want to be.

But yet here I am...

I want to learn to be present, to be fully aware of my surroundings.  But sometimes I t’s hard to be here and be accepting of my current situation.

Sometimes I’d rather run over there, or crawl under the covers and hide ~  because surely, the grass is greener on the other side.

But then my heart is convicted. 

I have so much to be thankful for.

How do I learn to fully embrace where He’s placed me?

It’s in the small ~ living moments that life happens.  The everyday, ordinary, simple moments that happen all throughout our day. These are what makes life extraordinary. 

And when we make the most of them, moment by moment, we soon realize that we are here for His glory to fulfill His purpose for our lives. 
Don’t you just love it when God reminds you of something you knew, but forgot you knew?

Yeah, I do too.

Take Care

0 comments: