Tuesday, August 9, 2016 | By: Anita

So I write

I’d never really thought of myself as a writer... although I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember. I filled notebooks with oodles of diary entries, marking the details of my life, ~ the ups, the downs and everything in between.
Then there was the journals and notebooks filled again with words, I'd hope no one else would ever read. Life became a wee bit hectic after having three kids in four years and I journaled some… but those were a record, not an outlet. There just wasn’t time or maybe I didn't have the courage to hold a pen to paper and tell my story. 

Then one day I stumbled across the world of blogging. Oh. My. Gosh. You mean I could write my words and someone would actually read them!! That was my first thought.

And my second thought? Oh. My. Gosh. You mean I could write my words and someone would actually read them? 

Kinda exciting and a wee bit scary!  But the urge to write was stronger than the fear. So I created a blog and I wrote some posts.

I’ve never looked back again…. and here I am 9 years later.

And so I write…. 

But to call myself a writer? Nah!

Take Care



1 comments: