Sunday, August 14, 2016 | By: Anita

On repeat

It was another rough night last night. This is the third night in a row now that I am just. Not. Sleeping. 

Again!


It's just so very frustrating. 


And then I wonder do I not sleep because I'm frustrated about not sleeping or, if there is some other cause?


Which of course sends me to Dr, Google and I spend countless hours surfing the web, trying to self-diagnose, why for the love of Pete am I not sleeping. 


Is it menopause?, insomnia?, or is it just another wonderful symptom of fibromyalgia…


I don't know about you, but I am an impatient type of person and like things done in my own way and in my own time.


Like sleeping!


But then I’ll remind myself of Romans 8:28 “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” {English Standard Version {ESV}


And while I might not understand the reason for my not sleeping, I will get up {being careful not to wake the sleeping bear beside me} enjoy a cuppa tea, read my bible and 

Because I'm sure He must have reason for why I keep waking. 

Take Care

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

I hear you ... I don't have insomnia regularly, but when I do, I wonder if the only reason was to pray. One day we'll know or it won't matter.