Saturday, January 17, 2015 | By: Anita

Farmer's Day

They say opposites attract and in many ways it’s true for us...

He's an extrovert...I'm an introvert
He sees instructions as suggestions...I see them as iron clad.
He likes to go out ...I prefer staying home.

You get the idea...we are not a like in so many ways. However, the important stuff...that we agree on! We have the same faith, the same set of convictions, and when we were raising our kids, we were a team.

This is one man I love having on my team. I appreciate so many things about him:
His heart for the Lord...
His desire to work hard, at all he does...
The way he loves and cares for me... {I'm kind of high maintenance!}
He goes above and beyond in many areas...
He’s got a great sense of humour…
He will go the extra mile...without being asked...
And

He's the one I love with all my heart.

Happy Birthday, Wayne! wishing you many more years!

take care

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Happy Birthday Farmer! What a perfect photo too, if I do say so myself ;)