Wednesday, December 31, 2014 | By: Anita

New Year's Eve Reflections

14 Questions for a New Year’s Eve Reflection

1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
Wayne getting a new job! and with that we’ll be moving!

2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?

Having 3 different friends move away from the area.

3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
Having one of those same friends move back.

4. What was an unexpected event?
My father-in-law passed away ~ I found it hard to be a support for my kids when I was also grieving.

5. Pick three words to describe 2014.
Intentional, Heart-warming, Thought-provoking.

6. What were the best books you read this year?
Forever Interrupted ~ Taylor Jenkins Reid
An Unexpected Grace ~ Kristin von Kreisler
Mean Streak ~ Sandra Brown
Keep Quiet ~ Lisa Scottoline

7. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
My family ~ all you gotta do is read my beautiful things each week and almost ALL of them include my family.

8. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
Doing a daily devotional really brought me to a closer relationship in knowing God more intimately and deeply.

9. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
Learning to accept the way I am.

10. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
Having a deeper understanding of who God is and what he’s done for me.

11. In what way(s) did you grow physically?

Continuing to walk each day, despite my health issues.

12. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?
I’ve learned to be more intentional about who I spend my time with.


13. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
Learning to play 2048 - internet game

14. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
By looking back over each week and writing about it for my weekly beautiful thing post. It really helped me to realize of all that I have to be thankful for.

Your turn ~ go ahead answer as many or as little as you'd like...

Blessings

0 comments: