Saturday, December 27, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 52

From this post you can clearly see we needed to update our family photo… so when all the kids came home for Christmas we took the opportunity after a delicious dinner of roast turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, and coleslaw to quick snap this photo.

We then headed outside and took several more including this one.
Knowing that I would need the photos to add to this post, my son-in-law sent the photos attached with this note "Hello Mother, I have been advised to send you two pictures before we leave today, so here they are. Have a great day blogging and reminiscing of your wonderful day spent with me. ;)   g-man"
 
Totally made my day!
 
Having my family home is always a blessing.

What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

You have a pretty great photographer ;)